Friday, January 9, 2015

" Toys In The Attic " Linking Dougie from the Ouija Session with the house "

This is just a small collaboration of the fire that took place in my house.  The house was re-done 100% but a few things were left behind.... maybe even some ghostly's....


This is the space BEHIND the Altar in the Video.


Peeking through the past.


Odds and Ends.


Some Partying Gifts..



Now Here is the video of the Ouija Session I had, with the little boy who started this fire.  Strange things do happen.  Things being moved, doors being opened, laughs. and more.






Today I came in contact with a child named "Doug" He says he is 10 years old and he died in this house, playing with matches in the closet. The strangest non-ZoZo session I've had. I will be doing my research on this little one, along with a follow up video. Thanks for watching!


No comments:

Post a Comment