Saturday, January 31, 2015

Powerful Exorcism Incense ( Tried and Tested )




Alright, here is another recipe that I came up with about 10 years ago.  This incense is very strong, make sure you open your windows just a bit so you don't inhale too much of the smoke.  It will not kill you but I still have to take these precautions because I'm not a doctor, and I cannot give medical advice at ALL.  Alright, here is my recipe for clearing your space of ill intent! 


This is why I miss #Summer . Take; Frankincense, Myrrh, black pepper and dirt from a relatives grave. Mix it together. Do what you do to " empower " the mix. I left my incense in a small bowl, gave a dash to the wee ones and asked for blessings. You don't have to do the same. That's my style Witchery.

I burn all this at my altar, clean altar or not. I might light a white candle and pray that all good things fill my house and life. I may not. I usually do incourperate #Hekate and #Pan as my HP's... I do the Luciferian Banishing Ritual during and after all this... Focus and intent. Again do it your way.

You can take the incense into each room if you'd like and say a Luciferian Prayer or Prayer of any kind. Clean up the house eh. Ancestors are important in ridding your home and path



Let me know what you think!  I'd love to hear from you guys!  

No comments:

Post a Comment