Friday, January 2, 2015

Egg Cleansing: How to. (Cleansing with an egg)




I'm almost certain that the egg cleansing is of Hispanic heritage.  Eggs are a great way of cleansing yourself of negative energy.  It's simple, fast and it works.

What you need is 1 egg at room temperature and a glass of water.  I use a fancy wine glass because I'm silly like that.  You can say any prayers you like while doing the egg cleansing.  For some odd reason I'm stuck on making the sign of the cross on my forehead with the egg.  This being said, it's probably a chain of the Catholic faith that hasn't been snipped from my brain.  Do what you feel is right tho.

Starting at the top of your head, going DOWNWARD only, swipe the egg down your entire body.  Push the negative energy into that egg.  Get the nap of your neck, hands and feet realy well.  Once your done, crack the egg in the glass of water. 

If you know how to read an egg by all means do so.  The bubbles represent spirit taking care of the matter.  Cleansing you of negative energy.  That's the extent of my egg readings ;)  Once your done, flush it down the toilet or throw the egg into a flowing stream of water.  

You can do this as many times as you wish.  You can light a white candle and use some sage also.  

Here's a short video tutorial.









No comments:

Post a Comment