Tuesday, January 6, 2015

Crafting Your Own Reversible Candle



Craft your own reversible candle!  



Most of today's candles are quite expensive!  Not all of us can afford to buy a candle for $10-$20, wait for it to get shipped, or even find an Occult store near you.  So here is my own recipe for crafting your own reversible candle.  It'll cost you about $1.50 ... can't beat that huh?  

Supplies You Will Need

1 white Seven Day Vigil candle ( You can get these at the dollar store)




13 drops of Clearance Oil
13 Drops of Glow of Attraction Oil
A few drops of your own Blood
A birchwood stick for making the holes ( you can get these for about 60 cents at Sally Beauty Supply )... a screw driver will work.  
1 Sanitized needle to prick your finger
Alcohol wipes

If for any reason you are UNABLE to obtain the oils listed above simply use a few drops of your own blood or Saliva!  I used the Glow of attraction oil to put a glow around myself, from future psychic attacks.  Your blood is life, your blood carries your intent.  

So on my own candle all I did was prepare it in my style.  Going slightly into trance, making my intent very clear and focused my will ( energy ) into the candle.  I then made the holes for the oils.  

You can use construction  paper or a black sharpie to draw the above image on your candle.  Get creative as you like... This is YOUR candle.  

There are certain Psalms that go along with the Reversible Candle, I don't say them, I'm not a Christian so I do not need it.  You can either let your candle burn or say any set of prayers you'd like.  

Now guess what..... You'r candle is finished.  ;) I'd love to see your finished products!  If you'd like them featured on here or on my Facebook Public Page, send me a line and I'd be more than happy to share your art.  

Happy Crafting guy's N' gal's !










No comments:

Post a Comment