Tuesday, May 19, 2015

True OUIJA Story of Empowerment and Encouragement


One Inspiring Ouija Story and True


" There must be a Demon telling me to clean my life up and stop taking in chemicals, that are killing us, cuz that's what a demon wants to waste it's time on...." ~ Ryan.


"5/16/2015 Ouija
Are my guardians here?
Q
(went to the sun)
Are my spirit guides around?
Yes
DENA
Edena, is that your name?
YES
Went to the sun, what does that mean?
GGOD IS GOOD
YES
God is good
I’ve been called to the board, can you tell me any messages?
B QUIT SMOKING
KILLING YOU
Killing you, is that what you’re saying?
BAE (?)
Babe, (?) is that what you are trying to say?
EAT HEALTHY
Went to the sun?
YES
LAZY
YES
Ok I’ll admit I’m lazy
ODD
AN FUSS (Ouija?) Y
So I have ODD and I’m fussy is that what you are saying?
YES
(Planchette glided over to the word Ouija)
Am I speaking to Ededena?
YES
Is there anything else?
NO MATTER WHAT GOING ON JUST LOVE YOURSSLVES
Just love yourself?
YES
Does this have to do with the things about myself with body image?
(Went to Ouija)
YES
What about the Ouija? Messages for me on that?
OUIJA IS A GOOD PUBLIC TOOL
Ouija is a good public tool?
YES
May I ask a question about you Ededena?
YES
(Ouija again)
Are you male or female?
MALE
Have you been on this planet before? Have you lived a life on this planet before?
(Going in circles, trying to get energy?)
YES
Can you tell me what time or year you lived here?
191(7)?
1917?
YES
(Went over to the sun)
May I ask a question about myself?
YES
Can you tell me what my past life was?
(Went over to the sun, I think that means it’s giving me love?)
(circling the sun)
MIFAIA (Mafia?)
(Went to the sun)
Was I a member of the Mafia?
NO
What was my involvement with the Mafia?
NAME KILLER A GUN HAND JJK (JAK?) E 
(Jake?)
YES
(Went to the sun)
YES
I was killed by a gunshot, by a member of the Mafia?
YES
NAME NOA (now?) KAKA (confusion) KARLA
Note: I believe this is probably saying “name is now Karla”
GOD
YES
IS A FORGING
God is forgiving?
YES
May I ask was I a witness or something is that why I got killed?
YES
May I ask what year it was when I died?
1919
1919?
NO
Can you tell me please?
1929
1929, is that correct?
YES
May I ask what city it was I died in?
TAB (A or B)SEIA
Taboseia?
YES
YOTOUHNB
Was this an European country?
NO
TGIOGAUIRA
Is this a name of a state in the US?
YES
(Went to the sun)
Is this Georgia, the state of Georgia?
Note: I don’t know if this is true, I think I was just getting gibberish or they couldn’t  tell me for some reason
YES
Ededena, it’s almost time for me to go to bed, do you have any final messages for me?
YES
What is that message?
JUST LOVE YOURSELF
Just love yourself
NOBHC JANUARY ALL (or M) OBSESSTINHALUAL
January obsessing hallelujah, is that what you are saying?
(Ouija; planchette went over the word “Ouija”)
O OBSSION POP D
YES
Do you think that it is good (intelligible) to use the Ouija?
(Ouija) OBSSING DOIN GOOD
Am I still talking to one of my spirit guides?
YES
 And it’s Ededena right?
YES
(closing the session)
GOODBYE




Thoughts
Ededena, or Dena or Dean is trying to tell me to quit smoking and eat healthy, I also get the message that God is good. Also to love myself as well as Ouija is a good public (?!) tool. The planchette has gone over the word Ouija a few times so I think there is a message there. I asked about my past life and he said I was killed by a member of the Mafia or perhaps some sort of gang, by a gunshot wound in the year 1929. I wasn’t able to get the name of the city or country or state as either they didn’t know or wasn’t allowed to tell me. I’ll probably try to get it clarified at the next session. Also my name was probably Jake. Possibly I was a witness to a crime and was killed for it. He reiterates that God is forgiving, perhaps I did some sort of crime? 
The planchette kept going over to the word Ouija on the board and I asked about it, the message wasn’t clear but something about obsessing and doing good with it, maybe? The messages still aren’t clear and I need to meditate more and let it flow.
Next time:
Request to talk to spirit guide DENA or DEAN
Clarify city and place of death in past life
Clarify about using the Ouija, there seems to be a message there. "

~Elm Ouija 2015 

No comments:

Post a Comment