Thursday, May 7, 2015

Manifesting Your Daily Events. ( Ouija Healing )


Wishful Thinking Turned Reality

Last night my Father and I had a very long conversation.  We walked about the acre of land we own, looking at the pines, the oaks, apple blossoms and lilac trees.  Both of us barefoot, earthing ourselves without him even knowing he's connecting himself with the Earth's energy.  We had a nice chatter about loved ones, family, work, etc.  We walk around one of our giant white pine tree's and a HUGE grey-sponge-mushroom was right there, in plane sight.  So, he tells me to wait until today, to go out and pick it.  

I wake up today, very excited about our small " walk-about " from last night.  I pick the mushroom, which had grown even more, since they only grow for 16-18 hours after they've sprouted.  He comes home from work today, early, not feeling too well.  I said ok, hold on just a second, would you at least humor me, I'd love to show you something through the Ouija.  He just kinda shook his head and agreed, he'd watch as I contacted my Grandma.  He told me  he started feeling better, like his lungs were expanding and filling with air.  

My grandma had already come through, without him even knowing.  The entire time he's saying " you know it's just the ideomotor effect ", I brushed that off quickly.  He's giving me the benefit of the doubt here, so I ask one of his FAVORITE questions, " Ganny, where can my Father, find a TON of mushrooms, grey's to be precise?"  She spelled out the exact location, street sign, the name of the woods, the land marks, all of it.  Now he knows I have NO IDEA where this place is.  He's looking a bit puzzled now.  

I say " ok, Ganny, what can we do to help increase his chances, give him a bit of luck ? "  I was wishing she'd say something like " you don't need luck ", nope!  She went on to say

" Take one Hematite Stone, hold it in your hand, your left hand, see those mushrooms, feel them, feel the dirt on the ground, separating the mushroom from the Earth.  Let that energy flow into the stone, the stone is programed, now go find your MONEY.  "

We were both very confused about what she meant by " now go find your money ".  Mushrooms around here, everywhere I do believe are very HIGHLY PRICED.  I gave my Father the stone, he did as she instructed.  His little brother just pulled in, so I hurried up and thanked her, the session was over.  

While he's out hunting for mushrooms, I did my normal thing, daily house hold things, the oh so much fun, things... lol...  He calls me!   I answer and he says meet me outside in 10 minutes, I'm on my way home and I've got goodies.  I almost slam the phone down, not doubting he found EXACTLY what my grandmother described.  

*Note* My Father and Grandmother were VERY close his entire life.

I'm outside and he pulls up with his little brother, both smiling from ear to ear, we ALL have that smile when we have food ;)  He jumps out and shows me the bag of mushrooms.  Grey Sponges, like she had said.  He then pulls his wallet out, $40 dollars he found on the ground, of this woods.  

The directions were very accurate and detailed via the Board.  He offered me $20, I refused.  I felt like I was being paid for something Spirit inspired.  A lot would like to call all of this " bogus " , " Stupid " or " Coincidence ".  Synchronicity is what it is.  Being connected to Spirit, ourselves, loved ones and guides.  Even if you connect with your pets.  

Now tell me how i'm going to open the gates of hell through the Ouija Board, after using it for 20 years.  ;)  
Yes that was VERY inspired by a fabulous woman.  She is a Ouijaologist ! Karen A. Dahlman, so if you want to know even MORE ... look her up!  Not all of us bite.  ;) 

It's not often you come across, I guess you would call this a " Journal Entry ", Blog.. etc.  Of POSITIVE Ouija Stories.  Why not start?  What has changed for the better, through this tool?  Not even Ouija.... Tarot, Bone Reading, runes.  This not only brought a Father and Son together MORE... it healed.  



1 comment: