Tuesday, April 28, 2015

Just An Excerpt. " Childhood " ( Short book ) Rough Draft




" The Occult in Childhood " 

" Sitting in my closet, studying, reading, using the Ouija Board, learning the Tarot Cards and their meanings, were the long nights I would spend in my small 2 window bedroom.  My Father actually turned my closet into something spectacular, a life-size Jeannie Bottle.  I was just fascinated by everything within the field of the Occult.

I can recall one night sitting in my closet, using the Ouija.  I can't remember who I was talking with but the voices inside the closet, scared the living hell out of me.  Now, being about 9-10 years old, it was more than likely my own mind playing tricks on me.  Of course it was, I wasn't ready to be using this intense tool yet.  I didn't have enough knowledge or experience under my fingers to properly USE the tool. This is when I really started to focus more and more on my Ouija Board.

One morning, at about 4 AM I would wake up, before school and quickly grab my books on Witchcraft, Magick, Tarot and of course, my Ouija.  I had sat down quickly, placed my hands on the Planchette and starting talking to whomever would come through. "

" Anne "  

" My jaw dropped, my internet connection had dropped, a phone call had come in, go figure.  Anne's chat went off, I was on the floor, curled up in a ball, crying my eyes out.  How could something so good come into my life and then leave?  What was this cancer she had?  I had so many questions that still go unanswered to this day. "

Ryan Espich 2015 

2 comments:

  1. Very Awesome!!!! You are really blessed to have experienced these things Ryan!

    Ave to you bro!! \m/

    ReplyDelete