Wednesday, April 22, 2015

A Very Random Thought Bubble ( Higher-Self Maybe ) ?


4/21/2015 

I always warn people of the dangers that accompany the Ouija Board.  I would never advise anyone with any sort of health issue to use the board.  Staying away from street and recreational drugs, are a plus too, also illegal.  I've always used my board in a " clean " way.  I would never want to ruin the connections I have with this parallel universe.  

In a sense of " knowing " you feel so much peace, you don't need narcotics to feel great.  It's all coming from within your own self.  This is your higher-self, now, telling you this.  You don't need a life-style like that which you fear.  

Never let those horrible, destructive things in your life.  They will take your light away from you.  If you have no light you can't shine.  It's the truth, it's real, it's common sense.  

 Balancing yourself and attuning with these energies, sober, is a sure way to make good and clear communications.  
Go outside right now, barefoot, cold or hot, day or not.  



                           Earth yourself and feel everything connecting to the nerves of your feet.  



4/22/2015

This book has not only helped me heal myself, but ones around me are healing as well.  They tell me their Dream Encounters ".  It's bizarre, my " spell-craft " work is present in their dreams.  

All in all here is my book review, my first, too.  A very well written and amazing piece of literature.  Thank You Karen. :) 

I don't own this image.  I don't know who does.  Credit tho. It's amazing.

Here is my review.  The Spirits of OUIJA *4 decades of communication* By:  Karen A. Dahlman.





No comments:

Post a Comment