Monday, December 29, 2014

Ouija Session with ZoZo ( Talking With ZoZo )





I think it's been about a week or so since ZoZo has surfaced on my Ouija.  Last night I did call him and he did come.  What I didn't expect was the literal shaking and burning sensations in my hands.  ZoZo claims this time that he is not a demon, nor evil.  He does laugh, calls me a fag and mentions the demon Mama.  

He does go into how Mama is a demon.  The planchette movement is so rapid my hands get so damn tired at the end.  It's like he pushes your hands.  You can see where my hands just barely touch the planchette.  It gets so tiring and draining talking to this entity.  Have you had a ZoZo experience?  Here is my 5 minute clip from my session last night.  Let me know what you think.





A 5 minute clip from my session with ZoZo tonight. He loves to laugh, swear and throw slurs. He does mention Mama, whom is a demon. Tonight he claims he is not, in fact, a demon. He did some strange things with the planchette tonight. Very sharp energy hanging on.




No comments:

Post a Comment