Friday, December 26, 2014

Ouija Session With Veronica ( My Grandmother )



Alright, here is my newest video using the Ouija.  Just a short 4 minute video of me talking with her.  She claims she's in a heavenly dimension called " AKA " ... I've never heard of it.  We do have our own codes, so I know it's not ZoZo or a demon, she does move very quickly though, it does make me wonder.  Enjoy...  Let me know what you think? :) 




"A clip from a Ouija Session I had the other night, with my grandmother. She claims to be in a Heavenly dimension called " AKA ". We have our codes so I know it's her and not ZoZo or a demon coming through. Thanks for watching!"



Rocking my Dior Sunglasses 



6 years and still all here :) 


I will see you on the other side my love.


No comments:

Post a Comment