Monday, December 22, 2014

Charging a Fetish/Nganga 



( Ancestor Vessel, Elphatram, Azazel Vessel )



Already have a fetish/nganga made?  PERFECT!  Here is a simple way to charge and bring to life your fetish! 

Facing the altar, take grave soil and toss a small amount onto the fetish/nganga.  Now pour a small amount of your own blood into the fetish/nganga.  Take your wand, encircling counter-clockwise, and intone:

" I summon the mighty ( name of fetish ) from the space of silence from which the outside cradles.  I give you life by blood and by soil, by the essence of my being.  Emerge from your realm and encircle my being, protecting my body as I dream and walk the web of night.  Aid me in the art of magick, the left hand path.  As Thanatos I require your service, for we are bound by the laws of death " 

As you sleep you fetish's / ngangas will feed from your astral body.  It's safe to say that they do not take enough energy from you, to make you physically ill, or cause any real damage.  










No comments:

Post a Comment