Thursday, March 12, 2015

Lodestone Magick ( My How To )


Lodestone Magick

This is about the easiest working I've ever done.  Thank you to all that contributed to my questions concerning working the Lodestone!  For your own lodestone magick here is what you will need;
1 small dish
1 load stone ( female... they are phallic shaped )
Tiny drop of whiskey
metal fillings 
piece of brown bag paper ( or any paper )
Small items such as coins to represent what you are attracting to yourself.
Sterilized needle 

Metal fillings I found out in the garage.  Make sure to cleanse them.  


All I did was took some sage, cleansed all my items I was going to be working with.  Set those aside for now.  Next you want to program your lodestone with what you intend to attract.  Most say it's wise to only give your lodestone 1 task, I gave mine 4.  Talk to it like it's a living being, because it's just that!  A living being.  

Now drop a tiny bit of whiskey on your lodestone.  ( not too much, do not get it drunk ).  Next you'll want to write on that brown bag paper, that which you wish to attract to yourself.  I took a sterilized needle, a small prick of the ring finger, dapped it in each of the corners of the paper.  I folded the paper towards myself, because we are bringing these things to us.  I then charged the paper in the same manner as the lodestone.  

Place your piece of paper in your dish, place the lodestone on top, and any other representations of what you are attracting, in with the lodestone.  You can pray over this, I don't pray so I just speak to it every night, telling it how grateful I am for the work it's doing for me.  Now take your metal fillings, or magnetic sand if you have it and put a VERY SMALL amount on top of it.  This is feeding your lodestone.  

You're all set!  Now every night you're going to want to pray or talk to the stone itself.  Envision those things that you are attracting with focused will.  Once a week you will want to feed it to keep it going.  Just give it a small pinch of your magnetic fillings or sand.  

Personally, mine is working FANTASTIC!  If you try this, let me know how it goes for you!  Here is a video as well, showing my lodestone and explaining it in detail.  Happy Attracting! 





No comments:

Post a Comment