Friday, March 27, 2015

Coexisting and Coping With The Dead





                                            
"Death in my Craft Part 1

Death is inevitable.  We live it, breathe it, go through it.  Only in accepting your own death you will most certainly, then be able to fully appreciate your own existence.  I feel as if Necromancy is a way of life.  Incorporating death into most aspects of your life.  It happens and we have to deal with it.  Nothing can be destroyed, energy just changes forms.  That can be scientifically backed too.  The Ouija and a lot of divination techniques can't be.   Though these methods work for us.  Being shy of 20 years using the Talking Board, you'd think one would know.  

I'm not sure if I'm looking for scientific proof, although it helps.  The idea of Quantum Physics gives me a much better feeling.  There's more depth and works to study, on Death.  It is afterall the only thing promised.   I do believe in a Higher Power, just not sure what to call it/label/put a face on.  I feel personally the dead are much more readily accessible to us.  

I see Death in my Craft and in all aspects of my life, I've embraced it, I do not fear it.  I don't want it to happen anytime soon, nor wish it on anything or anyone.  So my thought is, the Ouija is a tool that proves useful and effective in it's use.  Seeing the dead and spirits, energies, what have you, helps with using the board.  

I never asked to see such beings.  Over the years I've learned to let it work on my behalf, instead of become a burden or bother.  It can be tough being a sensitive and clairvoyant.  The dead surround us at all times.  The air we breathe, the winds, oceans.  Meditation and studying is what's kept me balanced.  

I wasn't always balanced.  That just lead to a reckless lifestyle and choice of acquaintances.  I see a lot of sensitives that turn to opiates and narcotic abuse, it's a sad thing too.  Don't use a pill to numb it away.  It will work for you eventually.  When I was unbalanced I turned to pain killers a lot.  I overcame that though, until this day.  The spirits I believe ( my grandma mostly ) helped me through it.  

It can be a great tool for self exploration and mind solving problems.  Explore it.  ;) 

Being sensitive and in a house that has activity, is tiring.  Sleep aid does help lol.  Sadly but truly it does.  They do keep me up tonight though, even through sleep aid.  Always know who's alive and who's not.  

No comments:

Post a Comment